Thursday, October 1, 2009

The only good song from Consequences

Dad: Hey Josh, why can't you be more epic?
Son: Dad-uh! I'm trying to pratice economy!
Dad: Josh, you're such a pussy.
Son: I'll show you, one of these days I'm gonna be sooooo rich.

Godley and Creme's Consequences sucks.  If you're ever in a record store, and you see it for cheap, and think "but maybe it's worth it, it's their first record and it's from 1977, so it might be good..."  just stop thinking that.  It is not worth sitting through.  It's barely music.  I could tell you how upset I am about wasting my money on it, but that's my own fault.  It's obvious that Godley & Creme are indulgent, way indulgent, always.  They rarely pull it off. 

Godley and Creme - When Things Go Wrong

This song won't be that impressive unless you listen to it loudly on speakers.  Don't pussy out on me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment